Jamie, at Arteology, is hosting a Random Act of Kindness give-away and I joined in with her. Since I posted under her Random Act of Kindness blog giveaway, I now need to hold a Random Act of Kindness giveaway myself. The first five folks to sign up stating that they would like to participate will receive a gift in the mail from me. It will be something I create by hand. It will arrive as a surprise one day this year in your mailbox. If you sign up for the giveaway, then you need to hold one on your blog for five other folks also. It can be anything you wish to send and you have a year from the day you post the Giveaway to send it.
I have posted Lori's rules here so you can read more about it (per Jamie):
Give Away & Pass It On - Random Acts of Kindness Alert - my turn to pass this on after participating with Jamie at readarteology.blogspot.com.
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. but I think you will.
* What I pick will be just for you.
* It'll be done this year (2009).
* You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be a handmade card, or jewelry, something lovely made out of paper, beads, or a random treasure. Who knows?
* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (That's my favorite one Lori! LOL!!)
Have fun with this very special RAK,